1. Diploma of completed secondary education,
2. Certificates of completed secondary education for each year of study,
3. 2 photographs,
4. Certificate of Birth,
5. Certificate of Citizenship.
Temporary residence of foreign students in RM is approved after filing the required documentation:
1. Documentation needed for applying for a regular student in RM which is submitted for the first time to the Embassy of RM in the concerned country:
– Confirmation for a full-time student at the University-Faculty
– Curriculum for the planned education in Macedonia issued by the competent educational institution in the RM to which the foreigner is admitted to study, which determines the time of schooling – study, as well as the conditions for enrolling each subsequent school year or academic year,
– Confirmation by the competent institution confirming that the person has not been convicted and there are no criminal
proceedings against him.
2. Documentation needed to apply for Temporary residence of foreign students in RM which for the first time is being submitted to the MoI of RM in the town of studying:
– Confirmation for a full-time student
– Decision for granted Temporary residence in the Republic of Macedonia (it is obtained through the Embassy of R.M. in the concerned country)
– Certificate of Insurance
– Proof of accommodation
– Valid passport with a copy certified by a notary, valid for at least three months longer than the permitted stay
– Confirmation by the competent institution confirming that the person has not been convicted and there are no criminal proceedings against him.
– Proof of means of subsistence during their schooling (Bank account)
– A photograph 3×3, 5 cm
– Payment for issuance of a Temporary residence permit
Motivating students for self-improvement and upgrade in order to better present themselves at the labour market.
Developing and refining students knowledge and skill set according to labour market requirements.
Enabling practical experience through working in organizations.
Providing employment to ambitious students.
Connecting students and employers.